Freedom of expression and rights has been a part of the human societies since civilization existed; these concepts are intuitive and have evolved naturally since centuries, the politicians and philosophers have continuously developed on the facts of the human rights and framed a set of fundamental rules that have gained importance as we progressed.
The ethical rights and norms that are followed globally with the liberty of every man, woman, child owns and has to be protected with, was the structure of society that people have been following. The rights are universal and not limited to any caste, creed, religion, nationality or sex. The right applies to a person from the time of their birth until they are alive; these fundamental rights of the citizen of a country are universally protected and followed.
- as they form an integral part of the citizen’s rights, the importance cannot be emphasized beyond the fact that any oppression can be opposed
- injustice and prejudice can always be contested, in the Human Rights Commission and justice can be sought to know the freedom that a fellow citizen has
- mutual respect and goodness with others is a right that is inherent and is imbibed with all the countrymen
- ignorance about the fundamental human rights affect the four main elements in the quality of our life the social life is affected if thoughts cannot be expressed freely
- work-life balance, exploitation at work, violence are a deterrent to human rights that can be contested with the help of lawyer Scotland for working in safer conditions
- the equality, free from discrimination, the right to live and be free, freedom of following any religion, right to marriage are among the six important human rights that every individual possesses, any discrimination in these basic Human rights will give rise to inequality and can be subjected to intervention of the courts to protect them.